everwood francophone
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
everwood francophone

forum du site everwood francophone (série télé)

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-20%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-20% sur le Lot de 2 écrans PC GIGABYTE 27″ LED M27Q
429 € 539 €
Voir le deal

SPOILERS, information générale et saison 4

+4
harmo
ben051986
Malloul
mali_marie
8 participants
AuteurMessage
mali_marie
Thérapeute d'Amy
mali_marie

Féminin Nombre de messages : 330
Loisirs : séries TV, cinéma, théâtre, musique,sortir

SPOILERS, information générale et saison 4 Empty
MessageSujet: SPOILERS, information générale et saison 4   SPOILERS, information générale et saison 4 EmptyMar 7 Fév - 0:02

Je sais que beaucoup d'entre vous ne lisent pas les spoilers ( je sais que Tao en particulier ne le fait pas, donc si tu souhaites supprimer le message, je comprendrais) mais ayant longuement hésité avant de poster ce topic, je me suis résignée au final à le faire, compte tenu des incertitudes qui planent sur la série, j'ai décidé qu'il était peut être intéressant d'obtenir certaines informations qui pourraient éclairer, ceux qui le souhaitent bien entendu, au futur de la série... Rolling Eyes

Je vous ai donc prévenu, à vos risques et périls...

Je le poste dans un nouveau message...

Dernière édition par le Mar 7 Fév - 0:07, édité 1 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.livejournal.com/users/mali_marie/
mali_marie
Thérapeute d'Amy
mali_marie

MessageSujet: spoilers, suite   SPOILERS, information générale et saison 4 EmptyMar 7 Fév - 0:03

Question: I need to know more about Everwood! — Hope

Ausiello: OK, but brace yourself, it's a downer of a Spoiler.A major character will die before the season is over. It'll most likely happen in late April and early May, and it's such a big deal that series creator Greg Berlanti is expected to return to cowrite the tearjerker with executive producer Rina Mimoun. I warned you it was a downer.

Question: Why is Sarah Drew leaving Everwood? — Katherine

Ausiello: Did I say Sarah Drew was leaving Everwood? I don't remember saying Sarah Drew was leaving Everwood. But while we're on the subject of comings and goings, 24's Leslie Hope has been cast as a feminist-theory professor whose friendship with Amy causes a rift in the Abbott clan.

The latest from Ausiello - Nov. 9, 2005

Question: Do you know why they haven't released the second season of Everwood on DVD yet? One Tree Hill's second season is out, and that show is horrible. — Kristin

Ausiello: There's no reason to get nasty, Kristin. OTH is a perfectly… horrible show, you're right. A Warner Bros. rep says "Different shows are released at different speeds," which I can only imagine means that Everwood's Season 1 DVD didn't exactly fly off the shelves. Bummer.

Question: Please tell me someone (SPOILER) isn't really going to die on Everwood (Ask Ausiello 11/2)! I'm so crushed about that! How "major" a character are we talking? — Erin
Ausiello: Major enough to coax Greg Berlanti back into the fold.

Question: It would seem fairly obvious that the person — SPOILER — dying on Everwood is Rose; after all, she was stricken with cancer. — Lolly
Ausiello: And to that I say: When has Everwood ever gone the obvious route?
[color=#cc0000]

Bright from Everwood: Am I gay?
No, but that piano playing kid is.

Justin B: What about that cutie Reid?
Kristin: I talked to Justin Baldoni at a party a couple weeks ago and he said we're going to have to wait quite a while before we get to know anything more about his character, Reid. "They're moving everything along so slowly. I don't even know what my deal is yet!" There is some good news though: "You'll see me with my shirt off again in episode seven," he told me... cause I asked That's this week! Meanwhile, when Harold and Rose get back from their trip to Africa, they'll have a case of the Angelina Jolie-adoption fever, and seriously consider adding another Abbott to the family. And ... someone is dying on Everwood .... someone who will seriously affect Ephram and bring him back to the piano. (We already know that's Will Cleveland - CM)
mali_marie
Thérapeute d'Amy
mali_marie

MessageSujet: suite...   SPOILERS, information générale et saison 4 EmptyMar 7 Fév - 0:04

From "Ask Ausiello" (23 Nov. 2005):
Question: Since Hannah decided to stay in Everwood, does this mean she'll be around for a while? Maybe even be added to the opening credits? — Lauren
Ausiello: Not sure about the opening credits, but she will be around for a while. And I wish I could say it's going to be smooth sailing for Hannah-Bright from here on in. The tube's cutest lovebirds are going to face their biggest crisis ever in early '06.

From Kristin Chat on E!Online:

Quote:
From shutuprob: Many thanks for foiling us on Hannah's not leaving Everwood. That storyline wouldn't have worked without it because Hannah is so integral to the show now. So, what's up with Everwood now that it's safe to spoil for real again? And could you please tell the WB to stop spoiling the last scene of the next episode of Gilmore Girls in its previews? They're starting to resemble Fox now.

Okay, Robbie-poopie-bear. Someone really is going to die on Everwood--not just leave, à la Hannah. And it's even more of a tearjerker. Also, Andy is finally pulling out of the whole Nina love triangle, letting her be happy with Jake, and instead find himself dating online, where he finds his next love interest, whom they're casting now.

We will have two deaths. Will Cleveland will die in #11, "Lost and Found". That is in the sides in the first post. Also, we have the link I posted a few pages back to an announcement that YES someone in the regular cast will die before the end of the season. Several characters have been speculated on to die, including Irv, Edna, and Rose.

Now confirmed we are losing a regular cast member by the end of the year.

NEW ABORTION EPISODE COMING UP.

From Kristin's chat:
From crispykid: What's coming up for my favorite Everwoodians?
The Everwood writers are really into the whole genetic-testing concept. Last year, there was that storyline surrounding Hannah's decision to find out if she had the gene that causes Huntington's disease. This year, I'm told, they're doing an episode about a young girl who turns to Andy, hoping he'll help her find out if she carries the breast-cancer gene that took her mother's life and is ravaging her sister's.

From zazzy: Any scoop on what's next for Everwood?
Check this week's column. I'm also hearing that Andy will be in touch with Andre Hammond, the best concert pianist in the country, who conveniently agrees to spend some time with Ephram while he's in the Denver area...although, it sounds like Andre's influence may make Ephram even more hesitant to follow his dreams.

Ausiello:

Question: Any scoop on who is getting killed off on Everwood? — Valeria

Ausiello: If Harold has any say in the matter, it'll be the new love interest producers are bringing on for Rose. The potential spoiler in question is a fortysomething guy named Bill whom Rose meets in her cancer support group. Not sure if this leads to the "big cheating" exec producer Rina Mimoun has been hinting at later in the season.

Question: Dude, Everwood is so great right now, why on earth is it not returning until March? What's going to replace it on Thursdays? Repeats? This sucks. — Brian

Ausiello: No, it'll be replaced by something far more sinister: A second cycle of Beauty and the Geek! On the bright side, this'll allow WB to air Everwood rerun-free through the end of the season. All told, I think this is a win-win for us, with the exception of the second cycle of Beauty and the Geek. No one needed to see that.

An interesting and optimistic email from "Ask Matt" column - TVGuide Online:
Question: I just heard that the WB is yanking Everwood until March to make room for Beauty and the Geek 2. Is this true? And if it is, isn't it hurting Everwood's chances of becoming the breakout show that its dedicated viewers (including critics like yourself) know it should be? How can they expect to build its audience if it's off the air for so long? Whatever happened to repeats? Not everyone has TiVo, and some of us actually enjoy being able to catch up on missed episodes, especially when it doesn't look like any DVDs (past Season 1) are ever coming out. Programming like this makes me worry about Everwood's future. — Hilary

Matt Roush: I wouldn't fret about Everwood. It did surprisingly well this fall paired with Smallville, which performed amazingly well in that tough Thursday time period. Everwood, however, is of a genre that traditionally does terribly in repeats, so resting it during January and February (when Geek will be much more suitable counterprogramming to the Winter Olympics) may actually do Everwood a favor. The reality of the business now is that many shows on many networks no longer go into rerun cycles. Instead, they disappear for a while as new (or, like Geek, returning) shows get a shot. But that doesn't mean WB has given up on the show. To the contrary. They know what a gem they have in this steadily improving show. And if they don't, I'm hoping reviews like mine will remind them. The good news is that the show will return sometime in March for the remainder of a full season, and I can't imagine it won't be renewed.

To answer Matt, who asks: "It seems that the WB doesn't promote Everwood as much as many of its other shows. It's always a Smallville ad with 'followed by Everwood' in tiny print. Is there a reason?" The answer is pretty simple. Smallville is WB's key franchise hit on Thursday. It will get the lion's share of promotion to reinforce and possibly even grow its success. Everwood may look like an afterthought in the promotion, but it's probably just as well that it doesn't have to live up to Smallville's hype to continue surviving.
mali_marie
Thérapeute d'Amy
mali_marie

MessageSujet: spoilers, suite   SPOILERS, information générale et saison 4 EmptyMar 7 Fév - 0:05

More Misses than Hits at the WB

From Kristin's "naughty and nice" Friday DEC. 23rd column:

From the "Naughty" area:

10. The WB: As a girl who takes her Everwood and James Marsters very seriously, I still can't get over the former's heartless time-slot move and midseason hiatus (more below) or the most blatant publicist lie of the year: that Marsters would not be coming to Smallville. Granted, I'm still a Froggy whore at heart, but these two moves left me a bit miffed.

3. Ashton Kutcher: Not only did he show us die-hard fans of Grey's Anatomy a nasty side of our beloved Dr. Meredith Grey (Ellen Pompeo) we didn't want to see while Punking her, he also produced a reality show about geeks that bumped Everwood off the air. Even worse, he made it good. Curses!

From the "Nice" area:
5. Rina Mimoun: This Everwood boss could not be more grateful of the support of the fans. As promised, here are her thoughts on Everwood's hiatus: "Obviously, I'm upset about being taken off the air for three months so that the network can relaunch a reality series. Everwood has never been gone for that long, and to return mid March, with no Smallville originals in front of us will certainly be challenging. It's also frustrating since we have so many great episodes coming up. We want to make sure that everyone gets to see them!" As for the chances of another season, she says: "As always, it's up to our audience to find us and return to us. Sadly, we don't count on the network for much help in that department. We completely count on you and all our fans! So, thanks so much for everything you've done and continue to do for our show. It means more to me than I can express." You can show even more support by voting in our Save One Show poll.
Also, from "Ask Ausiello" (January 18, 2006) - Nothing really surprisingly new for us.
Question: What does it take for you to respond to my messages? I've written you about Gilmore Girls, Everwood, the Trojans.... I see so many other people write to you about all sorts of random things and I just wonder what makes you choose one message over the others. — Sarah
Ausiello: Don't take this personally, Sarah, but there's something about you that rubs me the wrong way. Just kidding. Here's some Everwood scoopage that'll hopefully put us back on good terms. Nip/Tuck's Kelly Carlson will reprise her role as "sultry" Ada to, per WB, "test Bright's faithfulness to Hannah." That sounds bad.
From E!Online - "Watch with Kristin" column:
Link: http://www.eonline.com/Gossip/Kristi...06/060127.html
Here's an excerpt that mentions "Everwood":
Quote:
Also gut-wrenching, ever-good Everwood is also in danger of cancellation, but show runner Rina Mimoun isn't giving up anytime soon. "It's up to you and our fans [to spread the word]!" So, let's. Shall we?

Also, a Q&A from "Ask Matt" (TVGuide Online), "Everwood" related:
Question: Just heard about the big WB-UPN merger and, although I think it's a great business decision, I'm naturally worried about the fate of some of my favorite shows. Gilmore Girls is safe, I assume. But many fans of Everwood, myself included, are understandably worried. It is the best drama on TV, IMO, with the most beautiful writing and acting anywhere, but I'm afraid its relatively low ratings may cause it to be axed to make enough space in the schedule for another ridiculous reality show. There are certainly worse and lower-rated shows on WB that I would hope would be canceled instead (Charmed and One Tree Hill leap to mind). But considering the barely veiled indifference with which the WB has treated Everwood (hardly promoting it, moving it to Thursday nights for no good reason), I'm more than a little concerned. I would hope that some of the critical accolades that you and others have lavished on the show would be a factor, but considering the fate of Arrested Development, I'm not optimistic. So, what do you think will happen? Can you calm my fears and assure me that my favorite show will be back next season? — Rhonda C.
Matt Roush: As you can see from the above list of shows in the CW release, Everwood was not mentioned. But I wouldn't read too much into that as yet. Still, I've been worried for the show ever since WB moved Everwood to Thursdays, though it held its own reasonably well despite impossible competition. And it's true the show's second lengthy hiatus for the second consecutive season isn't the most hopeful sign, either. Third strike: The programmer in charge of CW, Dawn Ostroff, comes from UPN, not WB, so there's a natural tendency (very possibly ill-founded) to be paranoid that she'd favor UPN shows over WB's. Again, way too early to know what the CW schedule will look like, and what its programming priorities will be among drama, comedy, tragedy, reality, new shows, old shows, etc. What a mind-blowing sea change.

To Matt, who asked if Everwood didn't make the cut, "what are the chances that another network might pick up a show that seems to have several good years left?" The answer is, almost certainly, zero. This was the right show on the right network, which, come fall, will no longer exist. We'll have to wait and see.
mali_marie
Thérapeute d'Amy
mali_marie

MessageSujet: suite   SPOILERS, information générale et saison 4 EmptyMar 7 Fév - 0:06

Also, a Q&A from "Ask Matt" (TVGuide Online), "Everwood" related:
Question: Just heard about the big WB-UPN merger and, although I think it's a great business decision, I'm naturally worried about the fate of some of my favorite shows. Gilmore Girls is safe, I assume. But many fans of Everwood, myself included, are understandably worried. It is the best drama on TV, IMO, with the most beautiful writing and acting anywhere, but I'm afraid its relatively low ratings may cause it to be axed to make enough space in the schedule for another ridiculous reality show. There are certainly worse and lower-rated shows on WB that I would hope would be canceled instead (Charmed and One Tree Hill leap to mind). But considering the barely veiled indifference with which the WB has treated Everwood (hardly promoting it, moving it to Thursday nights for no good reason), I'm more than a little concerned. I would hope that some of the critical accolades that you and others have lavished on the show would be a factor, but considering the fate of Arrested Development, I'm not optimistic. So, what do you think will happen? Can you calm my fears and assure me that my favorite show will be back next season? — Rhonda C.
Matt Roush: As you can see from the above list of shows in the CW release, Everwood was not mentioned. But I wouldn't read too much into that as yet. Still, I've been worried for the show ever since WB moved Everwood to Thursdays, though it held its own reasonably well despite impossible competition. And it's true the show's second lengthy hiatus for the second consecutive season isn't the most hopeful sign, either. Third strike: The programmer in charge of CW, Dawn Ostroff, comes from UPN, not WB, so there's a natural tendency (very possibly ill-founded) to be paranoid that she'd favor UPN shows over WB's. Again, way too early to know what the CW schedule will look like, and what its programming priorities will be among drama, comedy, tragedy, reality, new shows, old shows, etc. What a mind-blowing sea change.

To Matt, who asked if Everwood didn't make the cut, "what are the chances that another network might pick up a show that seems to have several good years left?" The answer is, almost certainly, zero. This was the right show on the right network, which, come fall, will no longer exist. We'll have to wait and see.

New spoilers and info for the upcoming episodes of "Everwood". Plus, Rina Mimoun speaks about the future of the show in the new "Ausiello column" (TVGuide Online):

THE AUSIELLO REPORT
Is Everwood Doomed?
Based on the flood of e-mails I've received in the past three days, many of you are worried about what all this CW insanity means for our beloved little-drama-that-could, Everwood. Well, the simple answer is no one knows — and that includes executive producer Rina Mimoun.
"Obviously, the news was a shock to everyone here, and to be honest, we aren't sure what this means for us," she says. "Hopefully, Les Moonves and Dawn Ostroff will fall in love with our little show and find a place for it on CW. Thanks to people like yourself, we've had an amazing run and a nice amount of critical acclaim this year, which we're hoping will be recognized."

And just in case it doesn't, I'm sure it wouldn't, couldn't, shouldn't hurt if we reminded Moonroff — with letters and e-mails from you guys and with me and my considerable TV Guide clout — how much this show is treasured and how devastated we'd be if it became a casualty of UPN and WB's shotgun wedding. (Our other two obsessions, Gilmore Girls and Veronica Mars, appear to be shoo-ins for adoption.)

In the meantime, here's some Mimoun-sponsored Everwood prattle to whet your appetites for the show's return in March. In addition to the forthcoming big death you first read about in Ask Ausiello, Mimoun teases that "someone you know is gay, two people you've come to love will be leaving Everwood forever and a marriage proposal is on the way."

Should you need more incentive to jump on the Everwood bandwagon — and encourage your friends and enemies to do the same — Mimoun makes this promise: "If we get asked back next year, we are naming a character after you!" And by you she means me. Get to work, people!

source : spoilers everwood_online
Malloul
Larmes d'Amy
Malloul

MessageSujet: Re: SPOILERS, information générale et saison 4   SPOILERS, information générale et saison 4 EmptyMar 7 Fév - 3:19

Merci pour ces interviews Rolling Eyes
ben051986
Journaliste New-Yorkais
ben051986

MessageSujet: Re: SPOILERS, information générale et saison 4   SPOILERS, information générale et saison 4 EmptyMar 7 Fév - 20:30

Personnellement, je pense qu'on pourrait laisser à disposition de ceux qui le veulent ces interviews. En ce qui me concernent, elles m'interessent (en tout cas en partie, je ne lirais paut etre pas tout) et je crois que ceux qui ne sont pas intéressés ne sont pas obligé de lire. Very Happy En tout cas, merci de nous les avoir transmis.
mali_marie
Thérapeute d'Amy
mali_marie

MessageSujet: Re: SPOILERS, information générale et saison 4   SPOILERS, information générale et saison 4 EmptyVen 10 Fév - 15:54

Une partie intéressante qui peut concerner l'avenir de la série :

He did say that the CW execs told the Everwood crew that the new CW network will carry Everwood. But he also said they tell them that so the crew won't quit now and find new jobs. However, the PA said they need 100 episodes for syndication. So Everwood will go to 5 seasons, but they could cancel it midseason after episode 100.
I need to go, but I will post more when I have time.
mali_marie
Thérapeute d'Amy
mali_marie

MessageSujet: Re: SPOILERS, information générale et saison 4   SPOILERS, information générale et saison 4 EmptyVen 10 Fév - 16:12

Bon, depuis que je sais que 3 personnages vont quitter le show et que dans le 3e personnage, il s'agira de la mort d'un personnage récurrent depuis la première saison, je ne cesse de m'imaginer des tas de choses... Shocked Certains pensent à Edna, d'autres à Irv, d'autres encore à Rose ou Harold (car dans la saison 4, il va suivre une patiente schyzophrène) et même de Delia semble t-il... pale Misère de misère, je crains le pire au moment où l'on saura lequel de ces personnages va disparaitre à jamais...Je m'angoisse... affraid

Here's the latest from "Ask Ausiello" about "Everwood":
Question: Save Everwood! I just put my letter in the mail to Dawn Ostroff! — Allyson
Ausiello: I hope you remembered a stamp this time!

Question: Is it true that two characters are leaving Everwood for good? — Alyson
Ausiello: Three if you include the big death. Speaking of which, did you hear about Scott Wolf landing an ABC pilot? I hope the two things aren't connected. I like Jake.

Question: You mentioned that a preliminary schedule is floating around for CW. Care to share? — Jessica
Ausiello: Gilmore Girls and Veronica Mars are on on the same night. And as I told you last week, Everwood is MIA. Can't say more than that without compromising [stroke]Dawn Ostroff's limo driver[/stroke] my source.
ben051986
Journaliste New-Yorkais
ben051986

MessageSujet: Re: SPOILERS, information générale et saison 4   SPOILERS, information générale et saison 4 EmptyVen 10 Fév - 21:57

Que penser alors avec toutes ces infos qui se relèguent?? Pour l'instant, on ne peut que spéculer (pour ceux que ca interesse), autant sur l'avenir de la série que sur les personnages qui vont rester...
harmo
Marijuana d'Irma
Marijuana d'Irma
harmo

Loisirs : basket, theatre

MessageSujet: Re: SPOILERS, information générale et saison 4   SPOILERS, information générale et saison 4 EmptyJeu 16 Mar - 9:10

bientot la reprise!!!
personne n'a des infos sur la suite ephram / amy?
Reid va t-il reapparaitre? Ephram va t il encore tout foutre en l'air? Amy en a t-elle le courage?
CA ME TARDEEEEEEEEEEe Mad
Malloul
Larmes d'Amy
Malloul

MessageSujet: Re: SPOILERS, information générale et saison 4   SPOILERS, information générale et saison 4 EmptyJeu 16 Mar - 16:05

harmo a écrit:
bientot la reprise!!!
personne n'a des infos sur la suite ephram / amy?
Reid va t-il reapparaitre? Ephram va t il encore tout foutre en l'air? Amy en a t-elle le courage?
CA ME TARDEEEEEEEEEEe Mad

Très peu de news sur le couple amy/ephram si ce n'est qu'ils ne vont pas se remettre ensemble et que ephram va rencontrer une autre fille
ben051986
Journaliste New-Yorkais
ben051986

MessageSujet: Re: SPOILERS, information générale et saison 4   SPOILERS, information générale et saison 4 EmptyJeu 16 Mar - 22:45

Chaque jour je suis de plus en plus impatient a l'idée de la reprise. Je souhaite aussi que les udiences soient au rendez vous. Bref, vivement la suite!!!
harmo
Marijuana d'Irma
Marijuana d'Irma
harmo

MessageSujet: Re: SPOILERS, information générale et saison 4   SPOILERS, information générale et saison 4 EmptySam 18 Mar - 1:20

Citation :
Très peu de news sur le couple amy/ephram si ce n'est qu'ils ne vont pas se remettre ensemble et que ephram va rencontrer une autre fille

Bah cest deja pas mal! jespere qu'elle sera bien sinon jvai bouder =)
Amy > all.
harmo
Marijuana d'Irma
Marijuana d'Irma
harmo

MessageSujet: Re: SPOILERS, information générale et saison 4   SPOILERS, information générale et saison 4 EmptyLun 27 Mar - 21:47

le grand soir arrive enfin =)
ca me tarde! et 2 épisodes en plus. de quoi remplir la journée de demain aprés la manif bien sur cheers
saraaah
Sac à dos de Linda
saraaah

Loisirs : Observer le sosie d'Ephram dans mon lycée.

MessageSujet: Re: SPOILERS, information générale et saison 4   SPOILERS, information générale et saison 4 EmptyMer 29 Mar - 20:55

j'ose pas lire... je veux pas trop en savoir! j'en sais deja trop....
http://saraaah68.skyblog.com
mali_marie
Thérapeute d'Amy
mali_marie

MessageSujet: Re: SPOILERS, information générale et saison 4   SPOILERS, information générale et saison 4 EmptyMar 18 Avr - 15:28

Je viens de lire sur un forum que le retour de Madison serait prévue dans le dernier épisode de la saison mais seulement si la série est reconduite pour l'année prochaine, sinon on ne verra plus Madison... Crying or Very sad J'espère sincèrement que la série sera reconduite, le retour de Madison permettrait de faire bouger les choses... Smile
Malloul
Larmes d'Amy
Malloul

MessageSujet: Re: SPOILERS, information générale et saison 4   SPOILERS, information générale et saison 4 EmptyMar 18 Avr - 18:24

J'ai aussi lu ça mais si il n'y a pas de saison 5 cela voudrait dire qu'ephram et amy finirait certainement ensemble (quelle surprise!)
vynil
Casquette de Delia

MessageSujet: madison pôur quelle raison   SPOILERS, information générale et saison 4 EmptyDim 7 Mai - 11:33

moi j'espere que la serie ne sera pas reconduite que vont il encore nous invente .d'autant plus que les deux derniers episode de la saison 4 laisse songeur quand a la suite de la serie.nous serons fixe le 18 mai prochain.je trouverais bien qu'amy et ephram se remment ensemble et qu'on en reste la.pour quelle raison le retour de madison on reviens en arriere.ou avezvous lu cette chose
NicoHen
Roi du Siam
NicoHen

Masculin Nombre de messages : 133
Loisirs : ciné, télé, lecture, sorties

MessageSujet: Re: SPOILERS, information générale et saison 4   SPOILERS, information générale et saison 4 EmptyVen 19 Mai - 22:11

Alors j'ai une question qui me taraude concernant la fin de saison 4... Est-ce qu'on aura une vraie conclusion? Je me demande ça car l'avenir de la série était encore incertain jusqu'à récemment donc les scénaristes avaient peut être prévu de lancer de nouvelles pistes pour l'année prochaine. En plus, le tournage est souvent bouclé un mois avant la diffusion du season finale. Dans ce cas, peut-on imaginer que la fin, quelle qu'elle soit, a été réécrite et retournée?
Ce serait dommage de finir la série sur un season finale classique plutôt qu'un vrai series finale.
Fredox
Roi du Siam
Fredox

MessageSujet: Re: SPOILERS, information générale et saison 4   SPOILERS, information générale et saison 4 EmptyVen 19 Mai - 22:20

Les scénaistes avaient écrit 2 fins, mais je suis d'accord avec toi quand le dernier épisode a été tourné les producteurs n'avaient aucun moyen de savoir si la série serait renouvellé ou pas, par exemple alias a tourné son dernier épisode mi avril, donc everwood ca devait etre un peu plus tard mais toujours bien avant la décision de CW.
NicoHen
Roi du Siam
NicoHen

MessageSujet: Re: SPOILERS, information générale et saison 4   SPOILERS, information générale et saison 4 EmptySam 20 Mai - 0:46

Fredox a écrit:
par exemple alias a tourné son dernier épisode mi avril, donc everwood ca devait etre un peu plus tard mais toujours bien avant la décision de CW.
Ce qu'il y a de "bien" et qui soulage pour Alias, c'est que la fin de la série a été annoncée relativement tôt, donc le series finale a été préparé sereinement. j'espère qu'on aura donc pour everwood une fin de série digne également.
Fredox
Roi du Siam
Fredox

MessageSujet: Re: SPOILERS, information générale et saison 4   SPOILERS, information générale et saison 4 EmptySam 20 Mai - 9:39

NicoHen a écrit:
Ce qu'il y a de "bien" et qui soulage pour Alias, c'est que la fin de la série a été annoncée relativement tôt, donc le series finale a été préparé sereinement. j'espère qu'on aura donc pour everwood une fin de série digne également.

Oui j'espère aussi qu'on aura une bonne fin, pour alias les scénaristes ont du finalement concentré l'intrigue sur 17 épisodes au lieu de 22 ce qui n'a pas permis de pleinement developper l'intrigue de la saison 5, mais la c'est que mon avis.
NicoHen
Roi du Siam
NicoHen

MessageSujet: Re: SPOILERS, information générale et saison 4   SPOILERS, information générale et saison 4 EmptySam 20 Mai - 13:14

Fredox a écrit:
NicoHen a écrit:

Oui j'espère aussi qu'on aura une bonne fin, pour alias les scénaristes ont du finalement concentré l'intrigue sur 17 épisodes au lieu de 22 ce qui n'a pas permis de pleinement developper l'intrigue de la saison 5, mais la c'est que mon avis.
En ce qui me concerne je pense qu'il vaut mieux faire quelques épisodes en moins pour se concentrer sur la qualité et utiliser le budget au mieux. L'intrigue sera traitée au mieux, même si elle est plus courte. Le problème avec Alias c'est qu'on en veut toujours plus... Surprised
Fredox
Roi du Siam
Fredox

MessageSujet: Re: SPOILERS, information générale et saison 4   SPOILERS, information générale et saison 4 EmptySam 20 Mai - 14:30

Oui je veux plus d'ALIAS!, ce que je veux dire c'est que les scenaristes devaient avoir un plan precis de la saison et que reduire de 5 épisodes va peut etre entrainer des raccourcies sur des intrigues qui étaient censé duré plus longtemp.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: SPOILERS, information générale et saison 4   SPOILERS, information générale et saison 4 Empty

SPOILERS, information générale et saison 4
Page 1 sur 1